A free, open-source web app for creating and simulating 2D geometric optical scenes.
Ray Optics Simulation
This project, including the gallery contents, is licensed under the Apache License 2.0, and is hosted on the PhyDemo (phydemo.app) website (formerly on ricktu288.github.io).
The source code is available on GitHub, and you are welcome to contribute.
If you have questions or suggestions, you can either open issues on GitHub or email email@example.com.
Cite this project
- Yi-Ting Tu (developer of the core simulator and editor)
- Wei-Fang Sun (developer of the interface for the web app)
- Stas Fainer (gallery)
- Paul Falstad (code, gallery)
- James Garrard (code, gallery)
- Scott Cheng (code)
- Lo-Chen Cheng (de translations)
- GLmontanari (code)
- kqakqakqa (code, zh-CN translations)
- cyamahat (code)
- Martin Poitras (code)
- BoopSnoot (ru translations)
- Wen Zhou (gallery)
- mahjsa (nl translations)
- Cutivel Dimitri (fr translations)
- Vincent Fan (gallery)
- Jordan Anderson (gallery)
- Victory Science (gallery)
- Matteo Ricci Cipolloni (gallery)
- Mikhail Kochiev (gallery)
- Fundacja Nauka i Wiedza (pl translations)
(GitHub contributors first; others sorted chronologically.)